Current Positions Available –
Position – QA Interns
Location – Aegis Foundry in Birmingham, AL
The QA Intern Scoop
Aegis Foundry is currently looking for ambitious, organized and process-oriented QA Interns to help test the latest release of our SmartPOS Point-Of-Sale software. Primary responsibilities include testing new Point-Of-Sale versions for quality, maintaining comprehensive end-user-friendly documentation, and coordinating with technical support and development on how to get the most out of the system for existing and prospective clients. This role will work within a QA team and has the opportunity to test other software, websites and implementations that Aegis Foundry is working on.
We would love to help interested students secure course credit for this internship.
- Testing new Point of Sale software versions
- Follow Test Cases and Test Scenarios to find any and all issues (technical, interface, experience or otherwise)
- Document and communicate any and all issues discovered
- Optimize, track and analyze known issue trends
- Add to Test Cases and Test Scenarios when possible
- Liase with relevant internal groups to gather requirements
- Reproduce issues discovered elsewhere and document variations
- Present written and verbal reporting upon request
- No specific prior experience required, but restaurant or technical experience is a plus
- Able to closely follow directions and written instructions
- Preferably possess 2+ years of relevant (technical, database, information systems) coursework, but we will consider all majors
- Love a challenge, and are resilient and energetic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and collaborate with others
Apply using the form below
Aegis Foundry is an innovative technology provider for small-to-medium sized businesses. We build solutions that take on the “heavy lifting” of running a company day-to-day, allowing our clients and their employees to focus on the success and core responsibilities of their organization. Our services include our point of sale solution, outsourced IT solutions and restaurant internet marketing. We are headquartered in Birmingham, AL and have around 150 clients (such as Encompass Health, Oggi’s Pizza & Brewing Co. and many others) across North America and Europe.
We are always looking to add great talent to our team. If you’re interested in hearing more about careers opportunities at Aegis Foundry, please fill out our Contact Form.
2127 1st Ave N
Birmingham, AL 35203