Good afternoon. As we grow, we have added a couple of new technicians to our Worry-Free Support Team. While I will focus on our new techs below, you should know that our Support Team is backed up by a group of trained, experienced contractors who we will spotlight in a future email.
First, a re-introduction to our services. AEGIS Foundry was founded in 1996 as Marvin Technology. AEGIS is based in Birmingham, AL and Los Angeles, CA. Our 3 Flagship Services are SmartPOS, CORE Tech and SideKick.
- SmartPOS is our solution for your Restaurant, Institutional, and Retail point of sale needs.
- CORETECH is a Managed IT Service and provides stability for our clients’ infrastructure, networking and hardware/software demands.
- SIDEKICK provides online execution of your website and on-line marketing needs.
Our support line for all services is Worry-Free Support which is available 24 hours a day | 7 days a week for your support needs. As a reminder, if you have a problem, your options are as follows:
- Call Worry-Free 24|7 Support Line | 800.400.2383. Please leave a message if the line is busy and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Email Worry-Free Support | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call your Relationship Manager | Wendy Bozzelli | 205.368.1333 | email@example.com
Our goal is to provide the best support in the industry. AEGIS Foundry’s Worry-Free suite of Support Services allows businesses to run without fear of data loss, data breach or a multitude of maintenance hassles generally associated with technology. Our Worry-Free Support staff works around the clock to make sure that all of our customers’ needs are being taken care of. Whether you are a SmartPOS, CORE Tech or a SideKick customer, our job is to make sure your technical needs do not interfere with your business operations.
We are proud to introduce our new technicians:
- Randall Warnock has a BSBA in Information Systems. He has more than twenty years of experience of hands-on management experience. Randall comes to AEGIS Foundry from Simply Fashion Stores where he was the Chief Information Officer. Prior experience includes Piggly Wiggly, Bruno’s Grocery and Just For Feet all in the IT Department.
- Dylan Wheeler has a BS in Psychology. He comes to us from a healthcare company that provided medical technological solutions to over 200 physician practices. He was a support technician and trained new employees.
- Tavis Turner comes to us from a Warehouse Management background where he was responsible for running the warehouse database software and provided general support for other company software and troubleshooting. He also founded a computer consulting company after he graduated high school. In that role he configured and installed computer networks that also included hardware and software troubleshooting.
We look forward to servicing your needs.